Do you register Overseas Trained Teachers (OTTs)?

Yes. LCJ Education has considerable experience in finding work in the UK for teachers from abroad.

In order to register as a temporary worker from overseas you must hold an acceptable Right to Work , along with a teaching qualification from an EU country, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Japan.  Teachers with qualifications from other countries will need to contact NARIC UK to ensure their qualification is equivalent.

Provisional Registration with The General Teaching Counil for England as an Overseas Trained Teacher is also essential.